Exhaust Manifold Headers For 1932-1953 Ford Flathead V8 Car Pickup Truck Shorty
These Flathead V8 Headers are for 1932 - 1953 Ford Flathead engines. These headers are stainless steel and include gaskets and bolts. They have a very compact design, allowing them to be used on a variety of applications. The center dump headers will not work on Ford cars with wishbone suspension. Please note that as these headers are going on 60+ year old vehicles, modification for proper fit is not uncommon. Collector OD is 2.5" and Tube OD is 1.75" Includes everything pictured. These headers are very nice, but they are not perfect show quality. There will be some nicks and scuffs in the finish. As long as you aren't expecting flawless, you will be happy with this deal.
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel
- Headers drop straight down approx. 7.5" from mount surface to the bottom of the collector.
- At the exhaust ports, the header sticks out approx. 2.25"
- At the bottom of the block, the collector sticks out approx. 4.25"
- Collector OD is 2.5"
- Tube OD is 1.75"
- No instructions included
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- 1 X Header Exhaust Kit
- Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
- 1932 - 1953 Ford Car Truck Flathead V8
- Please Check Compatibility